Liberty International Insurance
Liberty MutualLiberty InternationalContact UsdownloadSearch
Auto, Home & Life Insurance Business Insurance
Liberty International Insurance Home > About Liberty International Insurance
  About Liberty International Insurance Ltd

About Liberty Mutual Insurance
"Helping people live safer, more secure lives" since 1912, Boston-based Liberty Mutual Insurance is a diversified global insurer and the third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S. and the fifth largest in the world.

Liberty Mutual Insurance also ranks 84th on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the U.S. based on 2011 revenue. As of December 31, 2012, Liberty Mutual Insurance had $120.1 billion in consolidated assets, $101.5 billion in consolidated liabilities, and $36.9 billion in annual consolidated revenue.

Today, Liberty Mutual is a diversified international insurance group, employing over 50,000 staff in more than 900 offices around the world.

Liberty International Insurance Limited
Liberty International Insurance Limited (Hong Kong) is a 100% owned subsidiary of the Liberty Mutual Group. We first started as OTB Assurance Ltd in 1973. In November 1999, Liberty Mutual Group acquired 70% of the Company and was renamed as "Liberty International Insurance Limited". Liberty Mutual Group took over the remaining 30% three years later.

Today, we offer a wide range of insurance products and services for individuals and corporations, including private motor, individual and group Life and Medical, office and shop packages, etc. We are one of the top 10 Medical insurance providers and one of the top 20 Property and Casualty insurers. We distribute products and services through professional and registered agents and brokers.


Privacy PolicyTerms & Conditions Liberty International Insurance Ltd. All Rights Reserved.